India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has released the results for Officers Scale I recruitment exam 2016. The online exam was held on January 7 and 8, 2017.
IPPB had earlier released a notification for recruitment of Scale I, II and III officer posts. The candidates can check their results on the official website. The exam was held to fill a total of 1710 vacancies including 650 Officer Scale 1 posts 2016.
The Bank has also released the admit card for the mains exam.
Steps to check IPPB Scale I officer preliminary exam results:
1) Go to IPPB’s official website
2) Click on the link ‘Work with IPPB’in the top Left in Financial services column
3) Click on the link for ‘Shortlisted candidates for the main examination to be held on January 29th, 2017’
4) A pdf page containing roll number of successful candidates will appear on the screen
5) Check your roll number and take a printout and save it on the computer
Or see the results from the below link
The IPPB is a proposed Payment Bank owned by the government of India. It will engage the Indian Postal Services for its operations. Under this, the already existing post offices will be engaged in banking services as well whereas the branches of the bank will deal with the paper work.